1.2.10

hourly comic day continues

0,0: "Gmail:/ from: CERN woman/ subj: New card waiting for you!/ Please come pick up your Swiss card and apply for your French card!" and "Damn!  How many cards do I friggin' need?"
0,1: "Snow, you guys!" (me) and "Blah blah I don't like snow" (that was Victor, and he is Norwegian, which might be an excuse) and "I am leaving early because no one can drive in snow here" (my boss)
1,0: "These are good but that is not what I was listening to." (Victor, Henning, and Piotr) and "(holding one headphone out)" (by Victor's head) and "I would give you my headphones, but you stole my chair" (Roman)
1,1: "CERN Restaurant 1" and "excited for Pub Quiz!" and "not sure what to draw!" and "meta comic" and "done with work!  still @ CERN..."
2,0: "(public transit is the best)" and "What is that?" and "Is it hourly comic time?" and "You should draw some reptiles to get in the mood" and "(on the way to pub quiz!  category: reptiles)"
2,1: "TMNT!" and "(shush, I am on a train drawing)"
0,0: "A pitcher doesn't even fill 4 glasses??" and "empty" (pointing to my glass and the pitcher) and "Jahred's glass" and "Zach's glass" and "Dominick's glass" and "my glass"
0,1: "Meals ready 167 169" and "C'mon, 170!"and "How long does flippin' fish n' chips take?"
1,0: "What snake is Great Britain's only poisonous reptile?" and "HAW HAW" and "THE QUEEN :)" (on the paper)
1,1: "empty"
2,0: "no. of questions correct" and "no. of beers drunk" and "Ballmer peak"
2,1: "HIC" and "I'm wasted and Chinese. ~Kurt" (he wrote that, not me)


0,0: "Category: Murder & Murderers" and "Put Jack Bauer!" and "Put Charles Manson!" and "Put whatever  you want!"
0,1: "More Beer?"
1,0: "Baby Jesi NO WIN/Other team WIN/Other team WIN/Other team NO WIN/Other team NO WIN" and "...we earned 50%?"
1,1: "We lost..."

So, disclaimer about those last panels... we had had... umm... a few pitchers of beer.  My artistic skills sort of went by the wayside (as did my ability to produce coherent humour).

0 talk-backs:

Post a Comment